I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to do the following:
1. Wear a mask at all times while at this practice.
2. Avoid touching my face.
3. Alcohol-sanitise my hands, my phone and other personal belongings upon arrival at the practice.
4. Practice social distancing – until my examination and/or treatment requires proximity to the
doctor as needed.
5. Not bring unnecessary accompanying family/friends/colleagues to my consultation.
6. Inform the optometrist or staff on arrival if I have a history of contact with anyone suspected of having COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms.
7. Inform the Optometrist or staff on arrival if I have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, loss of taste or smell sensation, sore muscles or joints, fatigue or general feeling of unwell, sore throat, shortness of breath.